That old sweet tooth starts rearing its ugly head! So before you derail your prep sticking those fingers in the kid’s cookie jar, try these guilt free protein brownies even your family will love! My husband looks forward to a batch coming out the oven for a late night desert that won’t bust his waistline lol.
Need help with meal plans, supplements and training? Learn more about my programs here.
- 3 Scoops, Ultimate Muscle Protein by Beverly – Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ground Peanut Butter
- 4 oz cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 4 oz (or half) banana
- Splash Unsweetened Almond Milk (for brownie consistency)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 packets of Stevia OR 1 teas of stevia brown sugar
- 1/4 teas vanilla flavoring
- 1 tbsp Chopped Walnuts (opt)
Mix all ingredients together (except walnuts) into a thick batter. Put into glass dish sprayed with non-stick.
Cook on 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes (depending on your oven) or until slightly soft in center. It will look undone but it will set once cool. Make sure you don’t dry the brownies out by cooking too long. The little bit of gooey in the center is key for moist brownies!
Store in sealed or plastic dish.
Cut into 6 small squares. Enjoy!