Figure & Bikini Diets – Bonus Desserts & Shakes Recipes
#3 Whoopie Pies
1 scoop of chocolate ultimate muscle protein (UMP)
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1/3 cup apple sauce or 1/2 large banana (I used Natural Motts Applesauce)
2 tbsp. non-dairy cool whip
water (just enough for cookie dough consistency)
Figure & Bikini Diets <<< Plus Bonus Recipes
Preheat oven to 350.
1) Mix protein powder, baking powder, vanilla extract, and apple sauce/banana in a bowl.
2) Slowly stir in water until you get somewhat thinner consistency of cookie dough.
3) Spray a baking sheet with oil spray.
4) Pour 2-3″ round amounts of the mix onto the sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
5) Add non-dairy cool whip in between the two “cake” pieces, put in the fridge for 10 mins or enjoy instantly!
Nutritional: Calories 174 |Carbs 18g | Protein 20g | Fat 4g | Sugar 2g| Fiber 2g
Get all 20 figure and bikini diets PLUS the bonus recipes:
Get the complete guide to win figure & bikini competitions: