- 2 cups oats
- 4 scoops Beverly Rocky Road UMP
- ¼ cup Truvia
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup Walden Farm’s Marshmallow Cream (opt)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (or any nuts of your choice)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add wet ingredients and combine well.
- Mix well. Mixture will look dry and crumbly but keep pressing it into cookie dough like texture to ensure all the almond butter is distributed evenly.
- Line an 8X8 dish with wax paper and place contents in the dish.
- Press the mixture down firmly.
- Place dish in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into 8 bars.
Nutritional: Per Bar
Calories 174 | Carbs 18g | Protein 20g | Fat 4g | Sugar 2g| Fiber 2g
Get all 12 Protein Dessert & Shake Recipes in Figure & Bikini Diets – Save $50 instantly with promo code: diets50 (Reg. $97)