- 1/4 head cauliflower
- 3 1/2teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper plus more
- 4 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sliced scallions
- Grate cauliflower. In a medium saucepan fitted with a steamer, cook until just soft, about 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss cauliflower with 1/2 tsp coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger and 1/8 tsp ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Slice pork tenderloin into 1/2-inch-wide strips; season with a pinch of salt and pepper. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tsp coconut oil; add pork and cook, about 6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add 2 tsp more coconut oil and cook chopped onion, cremini mushrooms and broccoli florets 3 minutes. Add garlic, carrot and snow peas and cook until carrot is just tender, about 3 minutes more.
- Add pork and sesame ginger sauce and cook, about 2 minutes. Serve over cauliflower rice and top with sliced scallions.
Makes 2 servings
Macros: Per serving
Calories 270 | Protein 18g | Carbs 15g (10g NET) Fat 15g
Want to learn more about Clean Keto? Join The 7-Day Keto Kick Start!