Take Your Fitness Game to the Next Level With Online Training!
Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life? Do you have 10, 20, 30 or more pounds to lose? Do you want to look better in your clothes? Do you dream of having a fit & toned body?
No matter where you are located in the world, as an online trainer, I can help you get into the best shape of your life! I will work with you to create a flexible training program that fits your busy lifestyle. Let’s get started on your program now to finally reach YOUR goals!
This online personal training program includes:
- Initial measurements, program design, and goal setting.
- Ongoing assessments and program adjustments based on results.
- Weekly structured workouts for the gym or at home.
- Detailed meal plans that include a convenient grocery list.
- Quick and easy recipes (optional).
- Monthly training and cardio calendar.
- Travel plans (when needed).
- Supplement consultation for your individual training goals and overall health.
- 24/7 email and text access to your trainer.
- and more!
What clients are saying…
Every time I would try to get back into an exercise routine, I would get injured and have to stop for weeks to months. Since training with Kimberly, I’ve had less set-backs due to injuries and none that stopped me from exercising altogether. She always finds a way to work around those challenges and still get me results. *
Having Kimberly as my on-line coach has been a life changing experience! I wish I had connected with her sooner as she took the guess work out of knowing what and how much to eat and when. Having a goal and a purpose took me to the next level in my fitness journey. Anyone who is serious about taking their fitness to the next level would benefit from Kim’s knowledge and expertise. *
I was so frustrated working out hard and still not seeing results. I kept insisting that I ate healthy–but Kimberly suggested we take a closer look at my nutrition. Once I started including more clean foods and limiting sugar, my body got leaner. Losing 33 pounds gave me the confidence to start a career in fitness! *