- Eat lean proteins, such as skinless chicken breast, turkey breast, and lean cuts of beef.
- Eat eggs, high in omega 3, and mostly whites (1 yolk per day).
- Eliminate or significantly reduce your intake of dairy.
- Eat your GREENS and lots of them. Go raw or lightly steam!!!
- Eat your fruits, but don’t overdo them. 1-2 servings a day MAX! It’s still SUGAR, so be careful!
- Don’t fear the FAT. Choose healthy fats, such as nuts, natural peanut butter, and oily fish like salmon.
- Time your higher content carbohydrate meals around your workouts (pre or post workout).
- Use a quality fish oil supplementation and increase dosage over time.
- Plan your meals and snacks ahead of time.
Tired of struggling with your abs?
It includes the “6 Pack Abs Accelerator” as a bonus!