Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 0.50 cup, Diced White Onion
- 0.50 ounce Bell Peppers
- 0.50 cup, Celery- Diced
- 1 Tbsp, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 oz, Ground Turkey
- 14 fluid ounce, Tomatoes Petite Diced Low Sodium
- 2 tbsp dry mix Chili Seasoning Mix Mild – 30% Less Sodium
- 8 ounce, Kidney Beans drained
- On medium heat, saute celery, peppers, onion in 1 TBS EVOO
- Once browning on edges, add ground turkey, cooking until browned.
- Add seasoning, tomatoes and tomato paste. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and broth.
- Cook for another 30 minutes.
Nutritional Info (recipe was entered into www.myfitnesspal.com):
154 calories | Protein 14g | Carbs 16g | 6g fat (2 sat) | Sodium 149mg | Sugar 6g | Fiber 4g