With the holiday hustle bustle, its a good idea to have some delicious healthy treats around that will satisfy your sweet tooth and not ruin all your hard work. This recipes is high in fiber, low calories and carbs and great for a pre or post workout treat.
Makes approximately 18 cupcakes
- ¾ coconut flour
- 2 scoops Beverly Vanilla UMP
- 1 c shredded carrots
- 2 eggs
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- 24 packets Truvia or Stevia
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup low sugar coconut, shredded
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1) Preheat oven to 350.
- 2) Combine all cupcake ingredients in food processor or beat with a hand mixer in large mixing bowl. Mix really well to ensure your carrots are thoroughly combined.
- 3) Fold in coconut and walnuts.
- 3) Spray muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray and pour evenly into pan.
- 4) Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. If your muffin pan is nonstick, you may need to reduce time to prevent burning.
Nutrition: Calories 95 | Protein 6g | Carbs 8g | Fat 4.75g
Recipe courtesy of: Beverly International