- 0.25 cup, Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 4 oz Chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon, organic refined coconut oil (for sauteing the veggies)
- 0.50 ounce, 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese
- 1 Crust, Sweet Red Pepper Cali-Flour Pizza Crust
- 1 oz, Grilled Onion and Bell Peppers
- Pre-heat oven 375
- Heat pizza shell for 5-7 minute, let cool 5-10 minutes.
- Saute the peppers and onions in the oil until lightly brown.
- Grill chicken breast, then cut in small pieces, shredded
- Spread the pasta sauce on the crust in a circular motion
- Add the chicken and veggies
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Bake in the oven another 5-10 minutes
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes
This recipe is low carb and KETO friendly.
Makes 4 servings (slices)
Per serving – 134 calories, 11g protein, 3g of carbs, 8.7g fat, 325mg sodium
Did you like this recipe? Please share it with your friends 🙂 Thank you!