This recipe is dairy, gluten, and soy free.
- 1 Cup gluten free oatmeal
- 1 TSP Swerve (or other natural sugar alternative)
- 1/2 TSP vanilla extract
- 1 TBS, dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 small banana
- 1 scoop of NuZest Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup of water or unsweetened 30 calorie almond milk
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor until super smooth
- Slightly stir in chocolate chips (optional) before pouring on heated waffle iron
- Cook until done (light on waffle iron will turn)
- Top with drizzle agave nectar or sugar free syrup (optional)
Makes 2 waffles. Serving size is one waffle
Macros: Without chocolate chips
*You can swap out chips for blueberries or strawberries.
Calories 207 | Protein 16g | Carbohydrates 28g | Fat 2g | Sugar 7g | Fiber 4g